Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2009

Terror, Excitement, Stress!

In two weeks, I'll start my term as Member Committee Vice President of External Relations. The past twoo weeks, I have struggled to finish my Bachelor degree more or less successfull and now all I have to do is wait for the results of my final exams. But fortunately I do not really have time to think of all this, as everything is kind of culminating right now. It seems like a wave of four years in Odense is dashing over me and all I can feel in my stomach are a million butterflies, because everybody, EVERYBODY!, I meet is happy and friendly and somehow the city of Odense says "Goodbye! It was cool having you here. Please come back some day and enjoy your time inbetween!". And I say thank you, Odense and "Hello Copenhagen!". This weekend I have to pack and sort out what I want to take with me to that tiny room in Frederiksberg, where my dearest friend Alenxandra will live just a room away and we'll support each other, have fun and talk all night, like we used to. Next week, my mom will come and help me move, she will also be there for my birthday. I really do not know when to say goodbye to anyone, when to thank all the nice people for all the things they have done. I really feel blessed with everything happening right now and I hope this feeling will last for a while. I know, the next year will show me yet unknown challenges, but it'll all be good, because I will go out stronger than before. And, last but not least, I can hope for going to Malaysia for the AIESEC International Congress, the biggest conference a year, with people from the whole world, really! Life is exciting. I hope to be able to share as much as possible.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen