Montag, 8. Juni 2009

The Fountain

Ok, before I start watching the making of this amazing film, I have to share how amazing it is. I bought the DVD ages ago after I have seen it once and was truly touched by the story. It was clear that I had to see the film more than once in order to understand it completely, so when I saw the DVD I just bought it. And there it was, staring at me whenever I looked for a movie to watch, but the mood was never right, I was afraid of getting my excitement of the film destroyed, so it waited until tonight. I finally picked it and was, as I mentioned, amazed. I still have to figure out the message completely (making of!), but I think you should definitily watch the trailer and soon the movie. And again it becomes clear: I need a basic introduction into philosophy. Any book at hand?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen