Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

Where do you hide your dirt?

Getty Images

On our last train ride in India, Lexi and I jumped screaming on the seats, because we saw mice runnung around the compartment. We were so nervous that everytime something moved on the floor, we shrieked. So this morning I was standing in Berlin, waiting for the underground to arrive when suddenly I saw a mouse on the tracks. I didn’t scream, it was far away.

Everytime you get too confortable in this clean and nicely organized world, something will show you that there are some dirty corners somewhere. To me, the Indians where more sincere with their dirt, they laughed at us, when we were jumping all hysterically. Had I asked the guy standing next to me this morning if he could also see the mouse, he would have said „Uhm, no.“ and turn his head away, cause no one wants to speak with the crazy lady.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen