Dienstag, 2. November 2010

Letzurama!

The Anna and the Letzu are laughing while wearing hats.


So Letzu. How is this birthday thing going? Is it going to elevate every year and will be just more and more creative the more years pass by, the more our life barrel gets filled up? So this day was supposed to be a special day, even for me. I was supposed to be traveling to Zurich and not log on to Facebook and to forget your birthday. But because I am such a widely requested intern, our pitch for this huge condom brand cannot be done without me, so I have to stay in Berlin and prepare for a presentation. I log on to Facebook. I see that today is your birthday. And I think – “Crap! I haven’t pepared anything!” I will have to come up with something awesome in the course of the day.
The thing is I also had to come up with something awesome for the pitch. In this instant doubled awesomeness negated each other and only left space for one thing: the condom. Oh man. Oh MAN! Oh man. This sucks. And now I am almost crying while watching a Beyonce video on YouTube.
Ok, this is my virtual present for you. It’s the video that made me cry. So every time she says Tina (Turner), you have to imagine her saying Letzu.



I wish for you to get an awesome job in Copenhagen, to find an even more awesome room, but more importantly to flourish, develop, enjoy, create, and experience your new year in this world. You make it more beautiful and more worthwhile to be around, so I want to thank you for creating such a meaningful part of the world. I consider it one of the best things happening in the past years to have met you. Keep on being you, so intensely! Even though you don’t get my awesomeness today, you get all my love.

1 Kommentar: